CURRENT STUDENTS/CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT
Thank you for a successful 2018-2019 re-enrollment. We appreciate having your family in our Cosgriff community. Some things to keep in mind as we go through the 2018-2019 school year.
- J.E. Cosgriff will follow a continuous enrollment format. Continuous enrollment assumes a student will remain at the school through 8th grade and we will hold the student’s place for the next grade.
- Families who have overdue balances in tuition or other incidentals, such as SCRIP or sports programs must have their account current to not jeopardize the student’s place for next year
- Continuous Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year will be available through ParentsWeb in December 2018. You will receive an email notifying you that the enrollment packet is ready for you to complete and submit. Because most the information is pre-populated, it should only take approximately ten minutes to complete.
- Continuous Enrollment Packets will be due by Friday, February 8, 2019. After that date, incomplete or unanswered packets will be removed, and the spots will be offered to new families.
- It is imperative that you review the pre-populated data that you provided during the 2019-20 enrollment and make necessary changes to student, parent, grandparent demographic forms as well as update the emergency contacts and authorized pick up information.
- To enroll a new sibling, an online application must be completed along with the required documentation. New student applications will be due Friday, February 8, 2019. 2019-2020 Online Applications will not be available until November 2019. CREATE an ACCOUNT
- All families are required to enroll in AutoPay in FACTS.