What a fantastic 2019-20 school year so far! We appreciate having you and your family in our J.E. Cosgriff/St. Ambrose community. J.E. Cosgriff uses the continuous enrollment format. This assumes once a student is enrolled, the student will remain at Cosgriff, and we hold the student’s place for the next grade unless 1) the online enrollment packet is not completed by the deadline, 2) the family notifies the school of withdrawal or 3) other circumstances as outlined in our policy and procedures occurs.
Enrollment and payment of fees is online through FACTS SIS. This process eliminates almost all paperwork and the need to come into the school office to “re-enroll”.
Things to consider as we begin the process for 2020-2021.
- Families must have their tuition and incidental account balances current. Examples of incidental charges are: SCRIP, sports programs, etc.
- Continuous Enrollment will be available through FACTS SIS Parent Portal during the Christmas Break/December 2019. You will receive an email notifying you that the enrollment packet is ready for you to complete and submit. Because most of the information is pre-populated, it should only take approximately ten minutes to complete.
- Continuous Enrollment Packets are due by Friday, February 7, 2020, 11:59 pm. After that date, incomplete or unanswered packets will be removed, and the spots will be offered to new families.
- It is imperative that you review the pre-populated data so that in an emergency situation, we are able to contact you or the authorized person as quickly as possible. Please provide information if the marital status in the family has changed as this requires additional steps during the enrollment process. And just as important, please provide accurate grandparent information for us to use for the Grandparent Brunch invitations.
- Be prepared to make decisions and “sign” such things as authorizations, SCRIP plan, tuition plan, volunteer interests, etc.
- To enroll a new sibling, you can go into your Parent Portal and click “Apply/Enroll” and then “Application”. Then click “Create a New Student Application”.
- For financial assistance, please complete the FACTS Financial Aid application. You can get to that through Parent Portal also. Under “Financial” you will find “Apply for Grant and Aid.” These applications are due Friday, March 13, 2020. While we request tax returns on the applications, please do not wait to start the applications. Please at least upload your W-2s to start the process.
- As in all years, all families will be required to enroll in AutoPay in FACTS. This affects the incidental billings throughout the school year.