CURRENT STUDENTS/CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT
Thank you for your feedback regarding the successful 2017-2018 enrollment process through RenWeb/ParentsWeb/FACTS. To highlight, you were able to re-enroll your children at your convenience, and we eliminated the need to come into the office for an appointment and pretty much all the paperwork. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through the quirks and errors. To continue to simplify the enrollment process, we are transitioning to Continuous Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year.
Click Here for Enrollment & Re-enrollment Updates
- Continuous Enrollment assumes a student will remain at the school through 8th grade and holds the student’s place for the next grade.
- Families who have overdue balances in tuition or other incidentals, such as SCRIP or sports programs must have their account current to not jeopardize the student’s place for next year. Accounts must be current by Friday, December 1, 2017.
- Continuous Enrollment eliminates the old annual re-enrollment paperwork and $30 per student fee.
- Continuous Enrollment will be available through ParentsWeb in mid-December 2017. You will receive an email notifying you that the enrollment packet is ready for you to complete and submit. Because most the information is pre-populated, it should only take approximately ten minutes to complete.
- Continuous Enrollment Packets are due by Friday, February 2, 2018. After that date, incomplete or unanswered packets will be removed, and the spots will be offered to new families.
- It is imperative that you review the pre-populated data that you provided during the 2017-18 enrollment and make necessary changes to student, parent, grandparent demographic forms as well as update the emergency contacts and authorized pick up information.
- To enroll a new sibling, an online application must be completed along with the required documentation. You will need to create an Online Application account. This account is different from your ParentsWeb account. They are not and will not be linked. This account is only for online applications. You may choose to use the same login and password as your ParentsWeb account for ease. CREATE an ACCOUNT
- All families are required to enroll in AutoPay in FACTS.