CURRENT STUDENTS/CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT
Thank you for a successful 2018-19 re-enrollment. We appreciate having you in our J.E. Cosgriff/St. Ambrose community. J.E. Cosgriff uses a continuous enrollment format. Continuous Enrollment assumes once a student is enrolled, the student will remain at Cosgriff, and we hold the student’s place for the next grade unless the online enrollment packet is not completed by the deadline, the family notifies the school of withdrawal or other circumstances as outlined in our policy and procedures occurs.
Enrollment is online through FACTS/RenWeb. This process eliminates almost all paperwork and the need to come into the school office to “re-enroll”. Things to consider as we begin the process for 2019-20.
- Families who have overdue balances in tuition or other incidentals, such as SCRIP or sports programs must have their account current to not jeopardize the student’s place for next year. Accounts must be current by end of 2nd quarter—December 21, 2018.
- Continuous Enrollment will be available through ParentsWeb sometime during the Christmas Break/December 2018. You will receive an email notifying you that the enrollment packet is ready for you to complete and submit. Because most the information is pre-populated, it should only take approximately ten minutes to complete.
- Continuous Enrollment Packets are due by Friday, February 8, 2019. After that date, incomplete or unanswered packets will be removed, and the spots will be offered to new families.
- It is imperative that you review the pre-populated data that you provided during the 2018-19 enrollment and make necessary changes to student, parent, grandparent demographic forms as well as update the emergency contacts and authorized pick up information. This is how we get a hold of you in an emergency! If parents’ household information has changed, i.e. divorce, we will need to create a new household that will continue to be linked to your child(ren).
- During the enrollment process, you will be asked to “sign” various authorizations, pick a SCRIP plan, pick a tuition plan, provide tentative volunteer interest information, and pay the enrollment fee.
- To enroll a new sibling, an online application must be completed along with the required documentation. CREATE an ACCOUNT
- If you are in need of financial assistance, please fill out a FACTS Financial Aid application. Deadline to apply is Friday, March 8, 2019.
- All families are required to enroll in AutoPay in FACTS.