Homework Club Schedule
Homework Club is for students who are in 3rd-8th grade
Monday-Thursday 3:20pm-4:15pm School Library
J.E. Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School
Purpose, Guidelines, and Procedures
What is Homework Club?
- Homework Club is a time set aside, after school, for serious students who choose to extend their academic day.
- The purpose for this extension is for a student to study in preparation for a class or a test, complete homework, ask academic related questions and/or read a school library book.
Who is allowed to attend Homework Club?
- Students in grades 3-8 are invited to attend Homework Club.
- Students must stay on task and respect others working/studying.
What are the expectations of Homework Club?
- Students are to report to Homework Club by 3:20 PM and stay until 4:15 PM. If a student must leave early, a parent should come to the classroom to get the student.
- Students are to bring all materials needed for study including a library book. Students will not be allowed to leave the classroom once Homework Club has begun.
- Homework Club is a time for quiet, individual study. The supervising teacher will answer questions and make suggestions for effective study.
- It is expected that students who attend Homework Club have a serious attitude and intend to further their academic progress by committing to 50 minutes of quality study time.
Where will a student get picked up after Homework Club?
- The supervising teacher will walk all students out to the west parking lot in back of the school. Parents may pick up students at that location.
- All other students will be escorted to Extended Day, where they will check in with Tammy Cleverly and wait for parent pick-up at a later time.
- All parents are asked to be prompt for pick-up at 4:15 PM or a student waiting to be picked up will be escorted to Extended Day at 4:20 PM.