January 21, 2015
Please read the announcements for this short week.
1. Activities and due dates from January 21-30:
Reconciliation (second choice) parent meeting, 7:00pm
Free dress day with 5 cans of food or $5.00-Souper Bowl of Caring.
Re-applications due for students intending to return to Cosgriff in 2015-16.
All School Mass FORMAL DRESS
Catholic Schools Week
Science Fair judging and display
Cosgriff Open House, 7:00pm in the school library
Parent, Grandparent visit, 10-1130am
Parent, Grandparent lunch 11:30 -12:30pm
Science Fair projects on display, social center, 10:30 to 12:00noon
Reconciliation (third choice) parent meeting, 7:00pm
Spirit shirt and crazy sock day- $20.00 of opportunity tickets
All school mass to conclude Catholic Schools Week, 8:30am
All school “Family” activity.
Cosgriff Ski program begins, 1:30pm
2. All lunch orders for the Parent/Grandparent lunch on January 28, are due Friday January 23. Click on the following link for an order form Catholic Schools Week Lunch Order
3. Mardi Gras News
*The room block at the Marriott is unfortunately sold out. Thank you to all who took advantage of the special offer.
* Look for the “Party Board” preview this week and sign ups will start on January 26th at MARDI GRAS HEADQUARTERS at www.cosgriff.org
* Keep selling Mardi Gras opportunity tickets our goal is $12,000.00 this year. Congratulations to pre-school and fifth grade winners for most ticket sales last week.
* Final silent and live auction donations and program advertisements are due by January 23. Contact Marnie Andrews right away. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Thank you to all parents who are making a concerted effort to get your child to school on time each morning. It is most important that your child is here to start the day on a positive note and not feel hurried or rushed.
*Students in grades 6,7, and 8 should be here by 8:05 to move into school at 8:10 am bell.
*Students in grades K thru 5, should be here by 8:10-8:12am, to line up with his/her class and proceed into the school at the 8:15am bell.
*All toddler and pre-school students should be in the classroom by 8:30am
*All Pre-kindergarten students should be in the classroom by 12:30pm on Mon-Thurs, and 8:30am on Friday.
5. All students should be dropped off on the west side of school in the St. Ambrose parking lot. If they are dropped off in front or on the side of the school, students should proceed outside and around the school. Students may not walk through the inside of the school to line up in the morning.
Thank You for your continued support,
Mrs. Hunt, Principal
Archive Letters 2014-2015: