Please read the following:
1. Parent-Teacher conferences are Wednesday, October 22, 3:45 to 8:00pm and Thursday, October 23, 12:45 to 8:00pm. 7th & 8th grade students and their parents meet in the school gym during the above days and times for conferences. Toddler-6th grade click on the following links to sign up:
Please note conference days and times to meet with Art, Latin, Spanish, Computer, Music, P.E.,Religion, Choir teachers in the gym.
Mr. Huntzinger, Thurs, 2-4:00pm
Mrs. Millard, Wed, 3:30 to 8:00pm & Thurs, 3:30 to 8:00pm
Mrs. Cullen, Wed, 3:30 to 4:30pm & Thurs, 3:30 to 4:30pm
Mr. Asman, Thurs, 12:30 to 4:00pm
Ms. Brinkerhoff, Thurs, 12:45 to 3:45pm
Ms. Webberely, Wed, 4:30 to 7:00pm & Thursday, 12:30 to 2:30pm
Please email Mr. Clark, P.E. teacher for an appointment. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Fall Fun Family Festival is October 24, from 6-9:pm in the social center. Several parents, middle and high school students are needed to help with this special event. Go to the following link to sign up as a volunteer http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/166410712078
3. Report Cards will be sent home tomorrow. Please sign the report and return it before 10/24.
4. The famous Kings English book talk is this evening, 10/20 at 6:30pm. Please come with family and friends to learn about the latest and greatest books for children, teens and adults. Wine an cheese will be served and you may shop after the book talk. Thank you for supporting this important school fund raiser.
Book Fair Hours:
Tuesday, Oct 21,10:00 to 4:30pm
Wednesday, Oct, 22, 10;00 to 8;00pm
Thursday, Oct, 23, 10:00 to 8:00pm
Friday, Oct 24, 10:00 to 9;00pm
Saturday, Oct 25, 4:00 to 7:00pm
Sunday, Oct 26, 8:00am to 1;30pm
5. This Friday, Oct, 24 is the last day that 3rd thru 8th grade students may sign up to play on a UCAA. St. Ambrose basketball team. Please go to http://cosgriff.org/students/sports/ on the Cosgriff web site and fill out the application on line before Friday.
6. The annual J.E.Cosgriff/St. Ambrose- Mardi Gras fundraiser is moving in 2015 to the Salt Lake City Marriott at City Creek: Join in for an evening of “New Orleans” style fun with a plated dinner, silent and live auctions, entertainment and dancing. Save the date for February 6, 2015. Stay tuned form more event and ticket information. It will be an event to remember in the true Mardi Gras fashion!
7. The 3rd grade class will again be collecting Halloween candy this year for the troops. The candy will be sent to Operation Gratitude in order to be used as packing material for necessary supplies sent in care packages. The candy will be sent to troops all over the world in all branches of the military. The 3rd grade class would like to beat last year’s record of 300 lbs. of candy, so please direct any extra Halloween candy you have purchased or collected to the 3rd grade classroom! The candy will be sent out Friday, November 7.
8. HSA will again be selling hand-crafted & sustainably harvested fresh wreaths. A sample wreath is in the office to view. Order forms were sent home with your children, if you need a new form there are more in the office. We will accept cash and checks for these orders and orders are due Nov 16 with payment. We will also be selling these items at masses the first two weeks in November. The wreaths will be bulk shipped to the school the first week of December and we will call with exact pick up dates. If you have any questions please call Missy Boris at 801-403-7780.
9. Ski program information and registration for the 2014-2015 school year can be found on our website at: http://cosgriff.org/students/extracurricular/
10. On Friday, October 31, the Halloween parade will begin at 12:45pm and school will be dismissed at 1:15pm. Students will change into their costumes sometime after lunch and then celebrate with a short activity/party. Please look for a note from your child’s classroom teacher and or room representative for specific details about this activity.
Students may not wear costumes with blood/gore or carry a weapon. Students may not wear masks or a face covering. The same goes for parents if a costume is worn to school.
Mrs. Hunt, Principal
Archive Letters 2014-2015: