September 22, 2014
Parents, please read the following:
- The deadline for Innisbrook sales is Friday, 9/26. Every purchase makes a difference in reaching our goal of $13,000. Please click here Innisbrook to purchase items. Our school number is 110688.
- A few more volunteers are needed to help on the day of the Grandparent Brunch from 8:00 to 10:30am. Email Nikki Whye if you are available to help at the Brunch. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers in toddler thru fifth grade classes send home weekly or bi-weekly parent notes to inform you of what will take place in the classroom the upcoming week with regard to core standards, new vocabulary, Student Learning Expectations (SLE), topics to discuss from religion class and upcoming school activities. Please be sure to read these important letters and assist the teacher by asking what your child has learned in his/her subjects that day or week.
- Picture retakes are Monday, September 29. Students may bring a top to put on for the picture then change back into uniform. The original pictures must be returned at the time of retakes.
- Encourage all grandparents and close friends to RSVP for the Grandparent Brunch on October 1, at 9:00a.m. in the social hall. Please note there is not enough room for all parents to attend the brunch. However, if a grandparent must attend the brunch alone, please feel free accompany him or her.
- Wow, what a game! The “All Star” faculty softball team challenged the 7th and 8th grade “All Star” student team in a competitive game of softball this past weekend. The purpose of the game was to raise money in support of ALS research. Under the direction of the the Student Council, the total raised was $300.00. Thank you to all who came out for the game to show support and have fun.
Thank you for your hard work and support,
Mrs. Hunt, Principal
Archive Letters 2014-2015:
August 25, 2014
September 2, 2014
September 8, 2014
September 15, 2014